Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I know, I am a loser!

I know I haven't posted anything in a very long time! There hasn't been anything new or exciting to talk about, but I will try to update the blog more often. We did register for baby stuff this past weekend! That was fun and exciting. It was hard to register for a lot of stuff because our house is so small. We won't be able to fit a lot of stuff in our house, but it was fun to dream about what our nursery would look like. On another exciting note, Chris is done with his secondary applications for medical school! Yea! Now we just wait until we hear if he gets any interviews. Well, I will try to post some pictures soon and hopefully something exciting will happen in the next little while.

1 comment:

Megh said...

Hey Jenna! It's been a long time! I had no idea Chris was applying to med school! That's what my husband is doing, he's in his first year. I would love to hear about the process for you guys: where he's applied, where he ends up getting interviews, where you would prefer to move, and so on. It's such a crazy process, I remember well! But worth it in the end, of course! I hope you're doing well. I hope to hear from you soon!
-Meghan (Taylor) Schow