Saturday, February 21, 2009

Two months old



Two months.....WOW!!! Where has the time gone? Drake is now 9 weeks, and he had his two month checkup this week. He has gained over 2 pounds and grown 3 inches since he was born; he is now 10lbs 6oz and 23 inches. Smiling for Drake is easy, smiling is his favorite. He is talking up a storm, in his own language of course, especially while he eats. Drake is good to us at night, sometimes he will only wake to feed once, although it is more commonly 2-3 times. He is growing and changing every day and we can already tell he will be a mover and a shaker. Stay tuned for more Drake news......

5 comments:

Teisa Linscott said...

Love him and I'm mad I didn't hold him yesterday! PS remember you forgot your quack quack's swimming blanket at my house!

Nicole said...

What a sweetie! I think he's going to look like his daddy.

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

What a stinkin' cute kid. I could squish him all day.

Minda and Scott Waltman said...

Holy Cow I can't believe it has been that long already since i saw in Decemeber. Can't wait to see him again.

Unknown said...

Wow, I can't believe its already been two months! He is so adorable.