Monday, July 13, 2009

3 years down, many more to go!!!

Today is our 3rd anniversary! It actually seems like we have been together for a lot longer - but in a good way. Chris and I dated for 5 years before we got hitched, but our 3 married years together have by far been the best! I love Chris so much. He is the perfect match for me. Chris has definitely made me a stronger person. I don't know where I would be without him. Not only is Chris a great husband, but he is also a great father! I am so lucky to have him and Drake in my life! I can't wait for us experience many more adventures together.






In a not so happy note . . . Chris and I just found out that we can't rent the house we had lined up in Milwaukee. It is a long story but basically they decided to sell the house. So Chris and I are back at square one and moving in two weeks. Wish us luck on finding a decent place to live out there!

4 comments:

Destrie Jensen said...

you look like a baby in those pics!!! that's so crappy that the house didnt pan out...oh man, wish i could help out! i'm getting so sad...dont leave me!

Michelle said...

I am so sorry the house didn't work out!! It is only because something better is coming your way...Congrats on the 3 years:)!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! That stinks that your house fell through. I hope that you can find something.

Nicole said...

Yikes! I'm sorry that house fell through. Good luck on finding another one--we'll keep you in our prayers. Congrats on 3 years! They go by fast, don't they.