Sunday, October 25, 2009

Vampire Weekend


Drake had his first big ouchie this week. He was crawling with a toy and somehow fell on it and cut his gums pretty bad. His mouth literally bled for 1 hour because he would keep irritating it by putting his binkie or other toys in his mouth. It was so gross to see his mouth fill up with blood. Poor guy!



So Drake has been walking along our entertainment center for awhile now. His new thing is to try to crawl into the little cubbie holes. He finally conquered his goal this week. Too bad he doesn't know what to do once he is in there. He tried to turn all the way around but got stuck - so I came to his rescue :).

This is Drake attempting to crawl in there but he was a little hesitant....

The next day, he went for it.



Another picture of "The Destroyer".


Gross!!!


My little singer - hopefully he isn't tone deaf like I am.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pics! Poor guy and his cut-up mouth :(
I love the booger picture.

Teisa Linscott said...

Maybe he will be a gymnast, he looks like he is in a perfect pike position holding the microphone.

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

Poor Drakey! That cut looks bad. I can't belive he can squeeze in that little box! I especially love the booger pic.

kelsey said...

Boys are so destructive!! However, they are as fun as can be. He sure is a cute little man. Can't decide who he looks like though.

Michelle said...

He cracks me up! First crawling under now into the entertainment center. I'm sorry about the injury - I am always sad when little ones get hurt because you can't explain to them - this will get better!

Tara and Dan said...

AH, he and Spencer are so alike! Spencer just cut his gum the other week, too. AND he loves crawling in tight spots as well. It cracks me up :)