Friday, December 18, 2009

DRAKE IS ONE!!!!!!

My baby turns one today. I can't believe it. This year has been so much fun and has gone by way too fast. I can't beleive one year ago today I was meeting Drake for the first time. I was extremely exhausted but unbelievably in love. Today I am even more in love with Drake. The feelings and emotions that being a parent brings is amazing. They are overwhelming and fantastic. I am so lucky to have Drake. He has made my move to Wisconsin so fun and easy. He just makes me laugh every day. Drake is now walking (although he still prefers to crawl, since it is faster), and his personality is hilarious. He is such a good boy, always happy and smiling. He is also very sweet and will crawl up to me just to give me a hug. Chris and I have had such a blast watching Drake learn and grow and we can't wait to see what he does next. Happy Birthday Little Mister. We love you so much!

2 comments:

Teisa Linscott said...

Happy Birthday Drakey! I'm glad I get the celebrate it with you. We love you even if Emie won't let you touch her numbers... sorry about that today.

Unknown said...

Awww. Happy Birthday Drake! WOW that has gone by so fast.