Sunday, January 10, 2010

No More Bottles!

Hey everyone. I don't have any pics to upload (Chris is hogging the computer with our pictures on it), but I do have some exciting news. Drake is officially off the bottle!!!! He actually has been for for a while now. When he was 11 months we gradually took away some of his bottles and on his birthday he was just having one right before bed. But now he is exclusively using sippy cups and is on whole milk. He usually liked his milk before bed to be warm but a couple days ago we stopped doing that and he is doing really well! I am so happy I don't have to be cleaning and lugging around bottles any more. Even though now I am lugging around sippy's. Oh well. My little boy is growing up!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Exciting! I can't believe how old he is getting!

Unknown said...

Oink Oink!!! Whole milk is sooo good, he is definitely my boy!

Michelle said...

I can't believe it! It doesn't seem possible that he is one and no bottles - hooray for you!