Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Chris!

I just wanted to wish my hubby a happy happy birthday. His birthday was yesterday, so I am late to posting this. But better late than never right? Happy Birthday Chris. You are my best friend, my partner, my life. Thank you for being you and for everything you do for me and Chris. You are a wonderful husband and father. I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Oh, and these aren't the best pics ever but I wanted to post some that I haven't post before. A month ago we went to the zoo with one of Chris's school buddies and his son. This was the first time we had Drake feed the goats, it was pretty funny! He was so nervous at first but with his daddy by his side, he got more and more brave.


Love you Chris!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Chris from both of us - sorry we're late!