Monday, November 8, 2010

Addicted

Hi, my name is Jenna and I am addicted to.............books. No really, I love them! When I am reading a book I feel like it is real. I almost bring the characters into my life and pretty much feel what they feel, and experience what they experience. Lately I have been getting through 4-5 books a month, and sometimes I don't feel like that is enough. Anyways, some of the girls in my book club have started a book blog. Basically we just post reviews on books we have read to give each other some good book ideas. So check out our blog at http://thereadandfeed.blogspot.com/. Please feel free to let us in on some of your favorites too!

3 comments:

Minda and Scott Waltman said...

Jenna-
I think Scott would say I am also addicted to books. The main problem with me is I am addicted to thrillers, murder mystery, FBI thrillers, or spy novels. I love that I can just get caught up in the stories. Scott thought it was funny that I would rather read then watch the show that is on. But what can you do. Books are Great.

Unknown said...

I love to read when I get a good book that I can't book down, but I don't get to read as much as I'd like. Sometimes I just need ideas of what to read, too. I'm excited to read your book blog. :)

Nicole said...

I share your addiction! I finally got a Nook, and I've been reading about 4 books a week! Yikes. Usually waaaaaay too late into the night when the kids are finally in bed and the house is clean and everything else is done (by then it's usually 11pm and I should go to bed, but I read instead). I'll drop by your other blog.