Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Dells!!!

Since Chris has a couple weeks off of school right now we decided to make the most of it.
We found a super good deal to go to the Wisconsin Dells and stay for a night.
We stayed at the Wilderness Hotel and it was so fun!
They had 4 indoor water parks and 3 outdoor water parks attached to the hotel.
We all had a blast!
Since I am preggers I couldn't do much,
but it was so much fun seeing my boys have a good time!


Haha, this picture is pretty pathetic, I just had to start with it.
This is right before we headed home.
He definitely played hard!

Now for all the fun pictures!



We of course needed to bring some trucks to play with.
We can't leave the house without at least one truck.


Drake was so excited to go down this by himself.
As you can see, he got a little nervous, but he loved it!


At the end of the day we had some pizza and hung out in our hotel room.
Yummy!
You can't really see it but we did have one accident at the water park.
Drake decided to jump out of a tunnel into the water,
his feet flew out from under him so he landed face first.
Ouch!
He was a trooper though and after a good cry he was ready to keep going.

Settling down for the night.


This is part of one of the indoor water parks.
It was so much fun!
They have these kid friendly parts but also some fun adult slides.
Chris took advantage of those slides,
maybe next time we go I will get a turn!
I am so glad we decided to go and do this.
We were a little unsure since we are on a pretty strict budget.
But we need to take advantage of all the fun things Wisconsin has while we are here.
Who knows, maybe we will go back before we move away from here.
I know Drake would love that!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I wish they had a place like that here.... then again I think we'll have to wait for Ashton to get just a bit older. ;)

Minda and Scott Waltman said...

I love the picture of Drake going down the water slide by himself. I am glad that you got to have some fun in the sun. We finally got some sun but not enough to warm up. Hope all is good.