Saturday, July 23, 2011

Potty Training

Our little boy is now potty trained!
Well, for the most part.
He still wears diapers at nap time and at night.
And I still get a little nervous whenever we go out,
but he is doing great!
We started on Monday and he picked it up really well.
Of course we had some accidents hear and there but it wasn't as bad as I was expecting.
He hasn't had an accident in 3 days, but he does have some aiming issues.
He is getting better at keeping all of his pee in the toilet,
but I have to admit I was not expecting that at all.
Just another adventure with little boys!
And even though Drake did pretty much all the work
I feel like I just went through a rite of passage also.
I have survived my first potty training experience!
And the best part is,
I get a break from diapers for the next few months!
I can't believe my little boy is growing up so fast.
Way to go Drakey!

No comments: