Wednesday, April 18, 2012

6 Months Old

 My sweet little miss is 6 months old.  Crazy!  The last 6 months have definitely gone by fast.  I love watching her grow and learn new things but I am sad the infant stage is officially over.  But she is still my small little baby.  She only weighs 13 pounds 9 ounces.  She is so tiny!  But I love it!  She is in the 10th percentile for weight but she is happy and healthy, which means I am happy.  She loves her solid foods and surprisingly likes vegetables more than fruits.  Now that she is sitting by herself (has been for a couple weeks now) she loves watching her brother play and run around her even more.  She is such a good little baby and is so happy and smiley.  Her face just lights up when someone is paying attention to her.  She still refuses to take a bottle, which makes it a little hard for me to leave her for an extended amount of time, otherwise she is really easy going.  She sleeps through the night, still is taking three naps a day, and loves sharing a room with Drake.  We love you Sonja baby!!!





She is obsessed with her tongue lately. She always has it out, it is so funny!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a doll! I can't believe she's 6 months already! Sounds like she is doing really well. Ashton never liked the bottle either, so I know it can be a pain sometimes but you can always try a sippy cup soon?

The Wisconsin Wheatleys said...

We love you miss Sonja!