Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sonja is One!

 My sweet baby girl turns one tomorrow!  Since we don't have any family out here in Wisconsin we decided to throw a little party for her with some friends.  Sonja didn't really know what was going on and had no interest in opening presents but she definitely had fun.  Especially when she got to eat her cake!

Look at that "cheese" face.  I love it!

Chris and I got her a stroller for her birthday.  She isn't quite walking on her own but loves to walk and push things around.  I didn't take a picture but Drake picked his own present out for her and decided to get her a Rapunzel barbie.  He is such a cute big brother!

Sonja has attached to her little pink elephant (Elie) blanket so we thought we would do the cake after that.  Chris and I worked as a team doing this. I baked and Chris decorated.

So much pink.  Unfortunately, I think Sonja's favorite color is pink.  So other than her Elie cake we frosted an extra cake and some cinnamon rolls with pink.
 CAKE TIME!


 Do you think she enjoyed eating the cake????  Haha!


I don't know why I didn't get more pictures of everyone at the party.  I struggle!  Anyways, here is Drake and a bunch of his friends that were at the party.  We invited 4 families to the party.  We are so lucky to have such great and supportive friends out here!

Happy Birthday sweet Sonja!  You have such a fun and quirky personality already, I can't wait to see what you are going to do/be like in the year to come.

1 comment:

Teisa Linscott said...

Freak, she is cute! I want to see her!!