Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Goose!

 Yes, we call her Lucy Goose.  Sorry Teisa. :)  Anyways, Lucy is such a sweet little blessing to our family!  She is a a little cuddle bug and loves to be held.  She also is very sensitive and her little heart breaks if you put her down and then dare to walk away from her.  haha!  But I have to say I love that about her.  I love that she wants to be my buddy all the time and that I can cuddle her any time I want.  Lucy has become a professional at army crawling.  She has been crawling like this for over a month and doesn't seem at all interested in crawling on her hands on knees.  She is super fast at army crawling so I guess she doesn't see any need to change anything.  She also is starting to pull herself up on anything and everything.  She is not stable once she is up but that doesn't discourage her at all.  Lucy loves food (seriously, I have to cut her off from eating most of the time, I don't know if she is ever actually full but i don't know how she can possible fit any more food in her little body).  Anyways, here are some pics of my little sweet baby - please stay a baby forever!





No comments: