Monday, June 15, 2009

California

This past week we went to Oceanside, California for a family vacation. We went with Chris's side of the family for, what will probably be our last big family vacation for a while. The Anderson clan is growing so fast and everyone is crazy busy. We are expecting 1 nephew and 2 nieces on the Anderson side any time now, which will make the grand kid count climb to 7. Also, with Chris and I moving, it will probably be hard to coordinate another family vacation for awhile. We had a blast in Oceanside. We all fit into one awesome house but not all of the fam could make it. Chris's brother and his wife are expecting twins in the next couple weeks and his other brother had to work. Even though, the vacation was really fun and relaxing!

Drake had somewhat of a hard time on the plane. It is just so boring for him! And even though he didn't sleep the best, he was still a pretty good little boy. Just a little cranky, but we could deal with it. Here are some pics of our fun in the sun.


Having fun in our pool and hot tub.





Enjoying Drakes first beach and ocean experience.




This isn't in California but I have forgotten to update you all that Drake is now a sitting little boy. He started sitting by himself at 5 months. He is just getting so big! I am so happy that is a growing, healthy baby boy. but I miss my little, fragile newborn baby sometimes. He is getting so big so fast.

3 comments:

Teisa Linscott said...

He is seriously looking more and more like you Jenna every day. I used to think he was all chris but I'm changing my mind. He is so cute. I will miss him when you move next month. DONT GO!!!!!!!!

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh, your pictures are SO cute! That looks like a wonderful vacation. I'm jealous! :)

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

California looks so fun! You got so many cute pictures of Drakey. He has got the cutest little smile. We wish we could have been there!