Saturday, April 10, 2010

Daredevil

So the other night Drake decides it is a good idea to go face first off the coach onto a blanket. He is so weird! He thought it was so funny that he just kept doing it over and over again. He is constantly climbing on things and is never afraid of getting down (or falling down). I swear he is going to grow up to be a daredevil or stunt double or something like that. Scary!




This isn't Drake's funny face at its best but it is so funny, I had to post it. He gets this super serious, mad face and then lifts his head up and opens his eyes to a big smile. I don't know why this started but it is hilarious. It is usually a lot bigger and more elaborate but I think you guys will get the jist of it.



Here is Drake telling a story (I'm not really sure if it is a funny story or a scary story due to the growling) in his favorite corner. I swear he is always talking or squealing or growling so here is a taste of what I get all day, every day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the nose dive off the couch. That LOOKS like a lot of fun! What a cutie.

Michelle said...

The story had a very intense ending...maybe your book group could take it on?

I could watch the falling off the couch thing over and over...what a funny kid!

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

I love when you post videos of Drake. He is such a character!