Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter and such ...

Warning: picture overload may occur - I hope you like looking at my Drakey.

It feels like a ton has happened lately but in reality that isn't true. We did have some visitors!!! My mom, sister and her two girls surprised me and showed up on my doorstep! Drake had so much fun with them but was asking for his Papa the whole time. We had so much fun and were thankful that they braved the Wisconsin cold (really it was nice weather while they were here but my mom was freezing, haha). I only have a couple pictures of them because Teisa (or "sasa" as Drake says) took most of the pics and therefore are on her camera in Utah. I really should be better at remembering to take pictures.


Emie (Ewe), Bayla (baby) and Drake. Drake was so sweet to Bayla. All he wanted to do was give her kisses and hugs. He isn't normally a "soft" kid but with her he was super soft. Bayla wasn't super loving the kisses every 5 seconds though.

Drake and Emie playing. They did really well playing with each other. Of course there were some sharing issues but they were few and far between. I was so happy that Drake got to spend some time with my family but it made me so sad that he doesn't get to spend more time with them. It is a good thing that skype was invented but we can't wait to see everyone again. Hopefully this summer!

Here are some random pics:

Drake loves climbing things - here are few of him climbing into his toy basket and drawer. He also now climbs onto the couch and chairs all by himself. He is starting to try to climb into the bath by himself - he is just so curious and adventurous.

This is how I found Drake one morning when he woke up. Haha, it looks like he is in jail.

Here are my boys supporting the Brewers. They are so handsome!

I thought I would add one of my and my little mister. He wasn't as happy to take a picture with me like he was with his daddy.


Easter was a lot of fun. We went to our friends house in the morning for brunch and an Easter egg hunt. Then we had dinner with our neighbors. Drake had a lot of fun finding eggs, here is him with his loot.





The Easter bunny didn't forget about Drake! Here was super excited to see all of his goodies.

My mom gave Drake this lawn mower while she was here for his Easter present. He loves it but tends to mostly sit on it and scoot around. He is so funny.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

He seriously couldn't be any cuter! I love the little shoes he got from the easter bunny. First year almost over!