Friday, January 20, 2012

Grandma Thomas

Chris's amazing grandma passed last night. She was such an special lady! So full of love and warmth. She was a amazing mother, grandmother and great grandmother. I am so lucky to have known her and have learned a lot from her. Family was so important to her and she made sure everyone knew they were loved. We were lucky enough to be able to go spend some time with her and say our goodbyes at the end of November. She got to meet Sonja which meant a lot to all of us. Even though she is going to be greatly missed I am so happy that she is at peace now. She is finally back with her husband and gets to be with Jesus. We love you so much Grandma Thomas! You are loved and missed!

2 comments:

Minda and Scott Waltman said...

oh I am so sorry. I am glad you were able to see her. I know that that was really important when my grandma passed away. all my love to the Andersons

Unknown said...

Your grandma Thomas was such a sweet lady :) She's shown us so much love and treated us like close family even though we are not immediate. She will be missed.
Paul and I were also glad that we were able to visit her one last time before she passed. Paul was commenting that when he goes, he would like to have time to say goodbye to everybody like she did. We're sorry for your loss.