Thursday, February 9, 2012

4 months!

Sonja babe (as Drake calls her) is 4 months! It is so funny how with Drake I was all about him hitting his milestones and everything and now with Sonja, I just want her to stay a little tiny baby forever. Although she is very tiny, so I at least have that going for me. Her stats are:
weight: 11 lbs 8 oz (a little over the 10th%)
height: 24 in (25%)
So she is my little petite thing!
Sonja is still cooing, babbling and giggling a ton - I love it! She just started rolling over. She loves watching Drake. Literally she is so happy to just sit in her bumbo and watch Drake run around and play with his toys. I am still off dairy for her but I am going to start gradually putting it back into my diet, so we will see how she handles it now that she is a little older. We just started sleep training and she is doing pretty well! Of course there is crying but it doesn't last too awfully long. During the night she will have anywhere between a 6-8 hours stretch of sleeping, so that is nice! We are going to start rice cereal here soon (as soon as I go to the grocery store to get it, haha). We just love her so much and are so happy with our family of 4!

No comments: