Monday, June 3, 2013

Fishing!

 In the previous post I think I mentioned that we have a park and a neighborhood pool in our neighborhood.  We also have a nice walking path that walks around two ponds.  Right off the bat Chris saw that some people would fish at these ponds so he had to go and check it out.  Chris went fishing a couple times and said that the fishing was really good.  So since it is right in our neighborhood we decided to take Drake.  It is nice because we can go for like 10 or 20 minutes easy and then just head right back home.  Drake (with Chris's help of course) caught at least 5 fish.  He was having so much fun! And miss Sonja enjoyed sitting in the stroller watching the boys in action.  It was a over cast day so the pictures don't capture all of the beauty here but you get the picture.



The first fish of the outing.

Sonja is not so sure about it.

This is here "I am kind of grossed out but mom said to smile so CHEESE!"
My cute fishing boys




Drake doing it all by himself.  He even reeled in a fish by himself!

and here it is!

Best Buds!

This next picture is a random one but I wanted to show it cause I think it is so cute. I stole this idea from someone else because I just thought it was so cool.  Each of my children are/will be born in different states.  Drake was born in Utah, Sonja in Wisconsin, and baby #3 will be born here in Indiana.  So in our playroom we wanted to showcase that.  We found some cute paper and just cut out the shape of the states.  Cute, right?



2 comments:

Destrie Long said...

oh my gosh jenna!!! that state thing is the most adorable thing i've ever seen!! oh yeah, and your family aint too bad either. :)

The Wisconsin Wheatleys said...

LOVE the state idea! So cute!