Thursday, June 13, 2013

IMA


A few days ago we ventured to the grounds of the Indianapolis Museum of Art. The actual building was closed that day but the grounds there was absolutely beautiful! The day was overcast and a little breezy so it was perfect to be outside and not dying of heat. Here are some pictures of the day. The kids had a blast seeing all the different statues and things. Also part of the grounds/park is more kid friendly so that was really fun for them. I think we will definitely take visitors here when our families come out.  Oh and as a side note, the shirt that I am wearing under my jacket is a peach like color but in some of the pictures it just looks like my huge belly is hanging out,I promise it is my shirt, not my belly. Haha.















1 comment:

The Wisconsin Wheatleys said...

I want to go there when we come visit. looks awesome! (so does your tummy!)