Saturday, November 23, 2013

Proud momma!

So proud of little Lucy! She is such a champ. I sleep trained her this week and she did awesome. I really don't even feel like I did anything. The first night she cried for about a half hour and that was it. Now I can put her down for naps and bedtime awake (but drowsy) and she puts herself to sleep. Now I can actually get things done around the house, well if the other two let me. Before I felt like I was holding her all the time. And now I can get her on a schedule. Whew! I feel like I can breath again. :) I can't believe she is 4 months. It is bittersweet. I want her to be a baby forever but I also love that I can get her on a schedule and not feel permanently attached to a newborn anymore.

1 comment:

Destrie Long said...

she is just so adorable, Jenna! I want to meet her so bad! Miss you guys!