Friday, June 25, 2010

Summer Fun Part 2

We have had some pretty cool storms the last couple weeks. A couple weeks ago Chris got home early from work and it was raining really hard. It was pretty warm out so I decided that we should take Drake out and play in the rain. Drake had tons of fun, but seriously, we all had a blast!






Last weekend we went to one of the local (and free!!!!) splash pools and parks with our friends the Wheatleys. Drake and Oliver love playing together and especially love going to the park. Here are some pics of Drakey playing at the park.



Drake loved the splash pool! He thought it was the best thing ever!

Oliver wasn't as thrilled... :(

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What fun parents to play in the rain with Drake!
I love the last photo where Drake is pointing at Oliver like, 'what's his problem?' Cute

Michelle said...

How fun! I always loved playing in the rain when I was little...but I think that's mainly because it was always raining.

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

Oh cute pics! I love the rain ones. We miss that little boy!

Nicole said...

My gosh, every time I see pics of Drake I can't believe how grown up he is getting! Ahh, playing in the rain looks like so much fun.