Saturday, June 12, 2010

2,....3,..4,5,...6,7,........9,..10!

Here are a bunch of video's we wanted to share with our families and everyone.....

I taught Drake how to do a forward roll a couple weeks ago, this isn't Drake's best roll but I love this video because it starts out with Drake in a model pose!



Drake is talking so much it is so much fun listening to him communicate with us! Here he is saying a few of the words he knows, plus him singing his abc's (well, what he thinks are the abc's).


Drake started counting about a few weeks ago. He started with just wanting to do the evens (weird, I know) and now he can count all the way to ten, with a few exceptions. He starts with two, and he won't say 8. He is also very moody with his counting. As you could see in the last video, he only counts when he wants to. But that is okay, we are still extremely proud of him! We have also tried to teach him to to Ta Da! Where he raises his hands above his head and says Ta Da! He usually does it but I guess he wasn't feeling it in this video.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute videos. He's getting so BIG!

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

Oh, he's so cute, I want to squish him! I can't believe how much he is talking. What a little smarty pants.

Michelle said...

He is super smart! I love the forward roll....how about a back handspring?