Monday, November 14, 2011

My Bestie!


My best friend came to visit me this past week! We had so much fun. We have been friends since high school, and I truly don't know what I would do without her. She is such a good friend and is always there for me. I know that we are going to be life long friends and that makes me so happy. She currently lives in Oregon so we don't get to see each other very much. She was nice enough to come out here to meet Sonja and play with Drake. Drake was literally bawling when we dropped her off at the airport (and I felt like bawling!).

Minda - you are such a good friend to me and I am so lucky to have you in my life. I hope you know how amazing you are. Thank you so much for coming out here. We had so much fun having you here. Hopefully I will see you soonish!

No comments: