Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving

Yummy food, great friends, and fun family time - now that is a great Thanksgiving! The Wheatley's were nice enough to invite us over again. This was our third Thanksgiving with them and so much fun! We are so lucky to have such great friends. I don't know what we would do without them, our families have so much fun together!

Drake has his grumpy face here, but he was having a great time with his BFF Oliver.

I just love those cheeks!

Rosanna and I with our sweet girls - who match!

The Wheatleys

We hope everyone else had a great Thanksgiving! Now on to Christmas! (I already have my tree up - hehehe)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, I was looking at your family picture and thinking that it's crazy that you're a family of four now! Cute cute family. You look great!