Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Big 25

Happy Birthday Chris!

Today is Chris's 25th birthday and it was so much fun. Well - not really. It is test week this coming week for Chris so he has basically spent all day studying. He did come home for dinner so Drake and I got to hang out with him for a little bit. He asked for home make Cafe Rio salads with pork - which was my first time making it and it was a success. He also wanted a pound cake - which is the same cake that he asks for every year. That recipe is super good so I was excited to make that. Other than that his big day wasn't all that big - but Drake had fun with him.


Happy Birthday Chris. I love you and am so proud of you!!!

4 comments:

Megh said...

Happy Birthday Chris! Kyle told me it was your birthday, but he didn't mention you'd have to spend it studying. Bummer. Good luck with first block tests!!

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

Happy Birthday Chris! Hope you had a great day. We sure miss you guys. Hope all yours tests go well!

The Wisconsin Wheatleys said...

Happy late Birthday!

Robyn said...

I found your blog! :) So that video of Drake and Chris could have easily been Esther and Mike. So cute! :)