Sunday, September 27, 2009

Drake having fun.

So Drake has been a lot of fun lately. He is constantly cracking Chris and I up so here are some pictures and videos of what he has been doing.

Drake loves to peek out the door and watch what is going on outside. He also loves to wait for his dad to come home. Isn't this the best greeting that you can think of?

Drake getting ready play with his toys.

Bath time! The bottom picture is him splashing and playing - he gets so excited when we put him in the bath.


So Drakes new thing is to crawl under our entertainment center to get toys or the cords under there (I am trying to teach him not to play with those cords -but he won't listen). In the top picture Drake somehow wedged himself between the leg of the entertainment center and the wall. It was so funny - he couldn't get himself out so I came to the rescue.


Here is Drake eating - which he is starting to be a stinker about. If you look closely you can see all 4 of his teeth.

Drake really is my child!!! For those of you who know me well - I used to always walk around with my socks like this and everyone would make fun of me. I guess this is what I passed down to Drake.



Drake likes to drive his Jeep around our house and he is getting really good at it. He now is able to stand behind the Jeep and walk behind it - he is growing up way too fast.

For Chris's birthday he got a pizza stone and pizza peel. This weekend he made some homemade pizza and it was delicious! Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anyone is interested in a pizza party - we are ready for it.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't lie Jenna, we all know you still wear your socks like that!

Unknown said...

We would SO be at that pizza party if we could! Paul and I LOVE homemade pizza.

Drake is such a little character. I'm glad you're having fun with him and enjoying him!

Amanda said...

Drake's teeth are so cute! He is such a cute little guy. We miss you around here!!

Michelle said...

Fred Flintstone has nothing on Drake! I can't believe how much he has changed already - and 4 teeth - be glad you aren't nursing. The pizza looks fabulous, tell Chris I'll be there at 6.

Tara and Dan said...

He is so big!!! He is no longer a little "Bug." They grow way too fast, huh? I love how happy he is in every picture- it's contagious!