Monday, September 14, 2009

Sushi!!!!

Chris and I love sushi and have been seriously deprived the last month that we have been here. We were spoiled with sushi this summer before we moved to Wisconsin. Our brother-in-law is a amazing sushi chef in Park City, Utah and he would let Chris and I (and the rest of the fam) come up to his restaurant for amazing sushi. Right before we left we went up a ton so we could get our fill. Both Chris and I have been craving his sushi and since we can't afford to go out to sushi we did the next best thing. We made some. Chris has made it before and was taught by the best so it was really good. We had to just do the basics of course but it is better than nothing.

1 comment:

kelsey said...

It looks pretty good to me! I want to learn how to make sushi like that. Even if we did have money to go get some here there isn't anywhere to get sushi around here. Cute kid you've got too! He's such a handsome little thing.