Monday, September 14, 2009

A Great Weekend!!!

So Chris had a couple tests last week so he had a pretty lax weekend. We took advantage and tried to spend as much time with him as possible. We took lots of walks, ran errands and hung out with some friends. Here are some pictures of our fun at the park.



My happy boy.


Drake swinging with Dad and his friend Oliver.


Drake and Oliver.

Look how cute they are. They kind of even look alike.


While I was making dinner Drake was exploring and decided to crawl under our dining table where he high centered and was stuck. It was super funny!

If you want to see more pics of Drake and Oliver there is a really cute picture of Drake hugging Oliver on the Wheatley's blog at http://wisconsinwheatleys.blogspot.com.

4 comments:

Alana said...

i would have to say that Drake is one of THE cutest little boys I have ever seen. SO CUTE!

Unknown said...

I bet it really makes you appreciate your husband more, when you don't get to see him that often. I'm glad that you guys still get some down time together.

Drake is still just as adorable as ever! Such a cutie!

Minda and Scott Waltman said...

Okay so Drake keeps getting cuter and cuter. I can't believe how big he has grown. Talk to you soon on skype

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

I can't believe Drakey is crawling around so much! I love that last picture of him. He looks like, "What are you looking at?" The park looks so fun. I'm glad you guys had a fun weekend.