Thursday, May 20, 2010

What's That?

Hey! Sorry no pictures right now. I have been a slacker on picture taking and Chris has had the computer most of the time because he is studying for finals. I can't believe he is almost done with his first year! It has gone by surprisingly fast in spite of how much we miss our families.

Drake is crazy busy and so much fun! He is in the "what's that?" stage where he is constantly asking that about everything. He points to something and asks what that is and sometimes he just continually points to the same thing over and over again. He is so funny. He is talking so much and interacting with us so well. He has also started counting! I can't believe it. He actually only does the evens and goes to six. So we will start with one, he will say two, us - three, Drake - four, and so on till six. He will count 1,2 on his own but that is it. He also sings the abc's. Well, he says abc and then some mumble jumble with maybe another abc in there. I will record it soon so you all can hear it.

Well, keep Chris in your thoughts as he is studying and taking his finals! Just one more week and then he can take a break from all the studying and craziness.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell Chris 'good luck' from us. I bet finals in Med school are pretty intense. Hopefully we'll be in that same boat in a year!

Michelle said...

I need to hear the abc's. I can't imagine anything cuter...video please!

Way to go Chris! One year down- Woo Hoo!!!

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

I can't believe how grown up Drakey is getting! What a smart little man. Tell Chris good luck with finals! We know he'll do great.

Nicole said...

Good luck to Chris! That family picture you guys have is so adorable. What a cute family!!

By the way, we've made our family blog private but we'd love you guys to be able to stop by if you ever want to. If you send me your email address, I can send you an invitation. Probably the easiest way would be to look me up on Facebook (Nicole Anderson Stevens) and send me a message.

Take care! Big hugs to you guys.