Friday, May 28, 2010

Drake mega post

So I know Chris and my family is wanting some new pics of Drake so here they are.

Drake trying on Chris's shoes. He sure does love his daddy, he wants to be just like him.


We got a watermelon this week and Drake thought it was a ball. He kept trying to pick it up but...

then he decided to just play with it. Haha.


Drake and I went to the beach this week with our neighbors while Chris was studying. Drake loved it! The water was cold, but Drake could care less. I had to keep a watchful eye on him at all times because he would just take off and run into the water. He thought it was so much fun to splash around and throw rocks in the water. We will definitely be going back to the lake a lot this summer but probably after we invest in a life jacket.

playing in the sand with our neighbors





Reading his books - he loves his books, just like his mommy!



I had to include Drake eating his apple because I think it is so funny. He thinks he is such a big boy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really the like picture you posted on the top of your blog. Very cute. Heck, all those pics are way cute.

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

Oh my, he looks so different from when we saw him in Phoenix. He is truly a little boy and not a baby anymore. We miss him! The watermelon pics were hilarious!

Michelle said...

Yea for a mega drake post. I can't believe how much he has grown..and where did the blonde hair come from?