Monday, August 11, 2008

A little about us.

I realized that I posted a couple pictures but didn't really talk about what we have been up to, so here it goes. Chris and I have been married for a little over two years but it seems like a lot longer (we dated for an eternity). Chris is finishing up his Chemistry degree at the U and is currently applying to medical school, which is exhausting. I graduated from the U with a degree in Human Development and I am working as a gymnastics and motor skill development teacher and I love it. If you couldn't tell we are expecting a boy in December and are extremely excited. It is getting more and more real every day! This summer has been a lot of fun. Chris and I have actually had a little time to spend with each other since he didn't take any summer class's. We went on a cruise in May with my family and then went to San Diego with Chris's sister Heather and her family. These are a couple pictures of us playing with Heather's kids Beck and Nash.

6 comments:

Teisa Linscott said...

Where did the baby countdown go?

Teisa Linscott said...

Oops never mind I see it.

Ryan and Katie Poulsen said...

Hey! It's Katie Campbell. Congrats on the baby!! I am so glad to see everything is going so well for you two. Good luck with the whole medical school thing! If you want to view my blog e-mail me and I will add you.
Love,
Katie

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

Cute pics! I finished Twilight at 12:30 last night. So good!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

Hey I added you to my blog so let me know if it doesn't work....and stevens blog is http://stevenandhayley.blogspot.com They just haven't started to update it yet.. By the way I love the baby name Drake so cute!!

Teisa Linscott said...

ummmmm.... hello.... new pictures please.