Monday, May 18, 2009

A Man of Many Talents

As I'm sure many of you have heard, Drake is quite a vocal little boy. He can talk, laugh, scream, and squeal but his most infamous noise is his scary growl. He has impeccable timing as he usually will growl while eating or getting his diaper changed. Drake is growing so fast and it is so awesome to see how curious he is becoming and how fast he can learn new things.





Here are a bunch of pictures of what we have been up to the past couple weeks.


He actually likes his rice cereal now!

He also loves to eat his toes. It is so cute!



Bath time!




We went to St. George for a long weekend, so we definitely had to go rock climbing. If you look close you will see Chris in the little cave that he climbed to. What a stud!

Chris is keeping me safe as I rock climb and Lance is trying to show me up (which he easily did).

Drakey cuddling with his aunt Teisa.

Drake had a lot of fun on his first vacation! He went swimming for the first time, went to the park, the lake, rock climbing, shopping. We definitely tired him out!

3 comments:

Minda and Scott Waltman said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! Drake is so cute.

Unknown said...

I loved reading your blog and seeing all of the adorable pictures of Drake. My favorite is the video you posted... he definitely is a talker.

Nicole said...

Those pictures are ADORABLE!! He is an amazing little boy. That's quite a few sounds he's got going on--I love the bear growl. That last picture of him asleep makes my heart melt. I love sleeping pictures.