Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Father's Day Chris!!!

I have the best husband that I could have asked for! He is so much fun to have around and he definitely brings out the best in me. He also is an amazing father. He has helped me out so much and is very hands on with Drakey. We all know that he is super smart and Drake and I are so excited to start our new adventure in Wisconsin. We are so proud of you Chris! I don't know what I would do with you Chris. Happy Fathers Day! We love you.


Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Fathers Day 2009
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, Chris' first father's day! What a cute card you made. I just can't get over how cute Drake is!

We are 3. said...

Jenna,
Did you find a place to live? When do you move out here? We would love to have you over for dinner once you get here.