Thursday, August 12, 2010

Nigh Nigh

While Drake is napping today I thought I would post some cute pics of Drake going "nigh nigh" with his bedtime friends.
He loves his bear and monkey, and often wants to take monkey everywhere with him.

When he gets tired he usually rubs the monkey's tail on his nose and cheeks, so I think he was doing that right before he fell asleep. So cute!
I had to post this picture because it is so funny! If you look closely you can see that he is laying on bear. It looks totally uncomfortable. But I guess he liked it. I often see him using bear as a pillow too which is funny because Bear isn't a super soft and squishy stuffed animal. It is a little more firm. But, he seems to like it. Weirdo!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Way cute pictures! I love the picture of the monkey mauling his face.
It's pretty funny to see what little kids find comforting.
I have a friend who's little girl would pull off the fur from her stuffed animals and place it between her nose and binkey before she fell asleep. Needless to say she has a lot of bald stuffed animals. Ha! Silly kids.

Nicole said...

So cute!!! Awww, lovies are the best. You get to the point where you just pray they are well made because they have been loved and washed and dragged around for so long. Joshua's blanket bear is still his best friend 3 and 1/2 years later!

The Wisconsin Wheatleys said...

I love the monkey on the face!!! Too cute!