Wednesday, October 13, 2010

UTAH!!!!

We had so much fun in Utah. It went by way too fast. Anyways, here are some more pics of our fun trip.
Drake and Nash doing Drakes favorite thing, playing with trucks in the dirt.
Drake having fun jumping on Beck's tramp!
Drake got so sweaty because he was playing so hard that day. His cheeks were so red and his hair was soaking, but he didn't care. We had to pry him inside so he could eat some yummy dinner.
A fun hike with all of our nieces and nephews (well most of them anyways....)!

We took Drake to the fountains at Gateway for the first time. He loved it. He kept wanting me or my dad (Papa) to go into the water with him though. Baby Bayla (that is what Drake always calls her) loved it too as you can see, Emie on the other hand had more fun watching with TT and Teisa.
This isn't the best picture but i had to post it because Drake loved to wear all of Emie's dress up stuff and then he put her back pack on too. He usually had on Emie's high heels too but I failed to get a picture of that.
Cheese!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love his long shaggy hair. So cute! I hope our little guy has a good hair texture to do that one day.

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

Cute pictures of the Utah trip! I'm sorry I haven't gotten you the ones we took! We had so much fun while you were here.