Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Making New Friends

Lately I have been thinking about my best friend.
I am so blessed because I have a few best friends.
Obviously Chris is absolutely my best friend,
but recently I realized that I have another amazing, supportive, loving best friend.
Drake!
It totally makes sense.
We are together ALL THE TIME.
We play together, laugh together, cry together.
We get angry and frustrated with each other.
We miss each other when we are apart.
We confide in each other.
We know EVERYTHING about each other - it is crazy how in tune kids can be, they
seriously see and understand everything.
(Well, I guess I am just hoping that Drake feels these things too.)

Drake is not only my little boy,
he is most definitely one of my best friends.
All this makes me so excited because......
I will be getting another best friend soon!
NEW BABY ANDERSON, DUE OCTOBER!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Megh said...

Yay! Congrats guys!

Minda and Scott Waltman said...

I think Layla is my best friend, but she kind lacks in the conversation wise but she sure is fun to cuddle with. I am so excited for a new little on for you guys. I will have to figure out a time to come on out so I can visit after he or she is born. Let me know if you need anything.

Destrie Long said...

YAY!! congrats!

Unknown said...

Awww, this is so precious. I hope that Ashton and I will feel that way about each other too! So cute!

Brooke said...

congratulations you two! that is so exciting. are you guys going to find out what it is?

Jill said...

what!!!! i'm so excited for you! i hope you've been feeling ok. you should drop drake off and sleep for a few hours some time. i'll call you to play soon.