Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Green Drinks

I have been meaning to make green drinks for a while now,
but I have been a total slacker!
Actually I have been lazy!
Anyways, my sister-in-law Heather has been trying some out and passed on this recipe.
I am sure you all have heard of and/or made these drinks
but I still thought I would share this one.
Drake absolutely loved it, as you will see by the pics.
Anyways, the drink is....
some peaches (canned until they are in season)
pears (same as above)
half a banana
and a handful of spinach.
Some water and/or ice.
But in blender or magic bullet and enjoy!
I made mine in the magic bullet because I don't think I could drink a blender full.
And you pretty much can make these drinks with anything but this is the only one I have tried and the favorite of Heather's and her boys.


Thanks Heather!

2 comments:

Minda and Scott Waltman said...

Wow, I think the color makes me not want to drink greenshakes. But I am glad Drake likes them.

Unknown said...

Sounds yummy and it looks like Drake is really enjoying it too. lol
I think I want to try that. I've never heard of it before now.
Also, weird but I had a dream last night and you and Chris were in it. We were snowboarding and you guys were there and I was anxious because we brought Ashton with us. Strange. hehe
Hope you guys are doing well and school is good. :)