Sunday, April 22, 2012

Earth Day

For Earth Day today I decided to get Drake in on the action.  During breakfast today we talked about what Earth Day means.  To my surprise, Drake ate it up and we were able to talk about it (with him asking questions and everything) for about 15 minutes!  In the afternoon we went across the street to clean up the trees and the spillway.  Drake loved it!  He thought it was so fun to look in the leaves and bushes for the garbage.  We didn't get to spend too much time out there because it was a little chilly and breezy today, but I think Drake understands more what the Earth is and why we need to take care of it.

Getting ready to go find garbage! 



This picture is supposed so show that Drake's bag was full, but you can't really see it.

Chris was doing some funny poses behind me while I was taking the picture and Drake was imitating him.  He thought it was pretty funny.

1 comment:

We are 3. said...

What a good mom and citizen you are! Your kids are darling and I can't believe you are rounding out your 3rd year in Tosa!