Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Super Hero's!

 Drake absolutely LOVES super hero's right now.  He is always pretending to be one super hero or another.  He varies between Spider-man, Batman, and Flash.  He then assigns all of us a super hero or villain to be.  I usually am Poison Ivy or Cat-woman, Sonja is always Wonder Woman, and Chris varies between Superman, Captain American, The Top or the turtle (both villains in Flash).  So Chris and I decided to make his room more fun with some super hero logos.  Chris traced all of these on canvas and then we painted them.  It was kind of fun to make but I am glad I had Chris there to help me!  We also made a Wonder Woman one to put up over Sonja's crib.


 

3 comments:

Teisa Linscott said...

Turned out so cute!

The Wisconsin Wheatleys said...

Love it! Great idea!

Destrie Long said...

so adorable! my neice loves superheros right now so i might have to steal your idea! :)