Tuesday, December 17, 2013

It's Christmas time!!!

 I don't know why but I sure have been slacking!  I haven't blogged hardly at all and to be honest, I am not even really taking pictures.  I am sure I am missing a ton of memories so I need to do better!  Anyways, here are some pictures of the kids playing in the snow and going to see Santa.






I finally am getting some pictures of Lucy!  Poor thing, I hardly have any pictures of her.  I only have 2 pictures of her in my house and my mom has been complaining to me that I haven't sent her any pictures of Lucy.  Oops!  Guess the 3rd child really does get left out in some cases...
She is just so sweet!

My girls!



Seeing Santa!
Sonja was a little nervous while waiting in line so Drake told her he would hold her hand.



The kids also had a Christmas program at our church which was so cute!  The pictures didn't really turn out though so sorry I am not posting it.  Drake has a program at his school coming up so hopefully I will get some good pictures from that.

No comments: