Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Drake's first Christmas

Christmas was very exciting for Chris and I this year since we had a new addition to our family. Drake was exactly one week old on Christmas, so even though Chris and I were excited to share our day with him, he had no idea what was going on. We had a lot of fun with our families and each other this year. Chris got some more rock climbing stuff and some things for fly fishing. He is set for his hobbies now, he just has to wait until it gets warm again. While he is waiting though he will be able to go snowboarding because he got some day passes to the Canyons. I had a good Christmas also. I received lots of books and clothes and also a yoga mat and video so I can work on getting into shape now that Drake is out. I hope everyone had as good of a Christmas as we did. Happy New Year!

Drake and I on Christmas Eve.

Drake trying to wake up on Christmas. Can't you see how excited he is?

Chris and Drake with all of Drake's presents from Santa.

We couldn't resist putting Drake in his stocking. Isn't he so cute?
This is Drake after his bath on Christmas. I just thought that it is really cute so I wanted to post it.



2 comments:

Teisa Linscott said...

cute! I'm coming over tomorrow to see him, ok?

Nicole said...

Oh, he's so sweet! I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas. Just think, next year Drake will probably be crawling around getting into everything. It goes so fast!!