Monday, December 1, 2008

Just A Little Update

So it looks like I most likely will be going full term with this baby. My due date is December 16th and there are no signs that I will be coming early. My doctor even said there is a chance that I will be going a week over - which puts us into Christmas. That would not be fun. Obviously there is a chance that I will go early but not very likely. Which is fine as long as Drake is healthy.

There isn't really much else to update other than Chris and I moved into my parents basement this past weekend. We loved our place but it was way too small for a baby. My parents basement is bigger than our old house. Anyways, it will be good to be living at home so I can have lots of help with Drake!

Chris has gotten a lot of invitations to go interview for medical school so we are super excited about that. So far he has interviewed at the U and at Easter Virginia. Next week he is going to Virginia Commonwealth and Milwaukee (I am not super excited about these since I will be 39 weeks pregnant and he will be gone, but we have to do what we have to do). He also has an interview in Ohio scheduled for the beginning of January. All these interviews sound promising and hopefully we will get in somewhere!

Well, hopefully my next update will be about having Drake - maybe. Thanks for letting me ramble on.

3 comments:

Devon said...

Jenna!

We've all been thinking about you and to prove that, I had a dream about you last night. (Not creepy, promise)

Anyways, you came into meeting and were quite excited as you unveiled a new Little Gym van...(why we have a van, I'm not sure) It was like a call station headquarters because apparently we couldn't do that in the office. I must say, it was quite festive.

Then you decided to do a handstand.

Hah -that's all.

Anyways - love ya and hang in there!!!! We all miss you quite terribly

megs said...

Hey Old Friends: I linked to you blog from whitney's congrats on the new baby and all of the interviews. Brett is in dental school at OSU and we LOVE it here, I would highly reccomend it. If you are interviewing in columbus, you guys are more than welcome to crash at our house to save some $. my email adress is Megan_nydegger@yahoo.com
let me know!

Nicole said...

Hey guys, congratulations on Drake's birth! He's so cute!! This is Chris's cousin Nicole Anderson, and I just found your blog from Daniel and Lyndsie's blog. We'd love to be blog buddies! We'll add you to our blog list. If you want to add us, our address is http://simplystevens.blogspot.com. Congrats again and enjoy your new little bundle! Now the fun really begins.