Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A day in the life of Drake.

I am 6 1/2 weeks old now and getting stronger every day! I can hold my head up all by myself, but i sometimes do the bobbly head so I can head but whoever is holding me. I now smile all the time, especially when my daddy gets home from work! I love to sit up and look around like a big boy. Laying on my back all day is very boring. I don't mind tummy time, but after awhile I get frustrated and need my mom to help me roll over. I love to stare at people or just off into space. Bath time is alot of fun, I don't even mind the cold when they put lotion on me. I let my mom get some sleep during the night by going in between feedings for one 5 hour period and then the rest of the night I am back to 3 hours in between. I don't mind sleeping in my crib during the night, but in the day I hate being put in there. I want to be around everyone and included in what is going on. I already have some nick names - Drakster, Drakey poopy pants and sweets. Thats my life right now, we will update you some more in a couple weeks!



5 comments:

Minda and Scott Waltman said...

I love the pics! Keep them coming. If I had something other then Layla to takes pictures of I would.

Unknown said...

He is soo freakin' cute! I just smile when I see pictures of him. I hope that everything is going well and you're adjusting to this new lifestyle.

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh, he's so adorable. I can't believe he's smiling already!! What a cutie pie, and already ahead of the game. Hope you guys are doing great.

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

He's growing up so fast! All the smiley pictures are so cute. I've been waiting to call him Drakey, but I wasn't sure if you guys were gonna call him that.

kelsey said...

Cute little outline of his day. I love it. He sure is a keeper.