Thursday, April 2, 2009

Poor Poopy


I now know how hard it is to watch you kid be sick. Drake has been sick for the last couple days. He has a cough, runny nose and who knows what else. I feel so bad for him, he just seems like he feels horrible. If that isn't hard enough, both Chris and I caught what Drake has. I guess I am experiencing the fact that with kids, if one person is sick, everyone will become sick. Drake is a trooper though, he still has managed to smile and laugh at some point during the day. I just hope that he feels better soon, and same with Chris and I! Chris really wanted me to post this picture of Drake and his runny nose ... so here it is.

Ewwwwwww!!!!


Look how miserable he looks.

about to sneeze.


He still manages to smile though.
P.S. one of his nick names is Draky poopy pants (courtesy of his cousin Beck) hence the title.

7 comments:

Teisa Linscott said...

That runny nose picture is sick!!! Feel better soon drakey.

Nicole said...

Oh, poor guy! Yeah, there have been days this winter when we've all been drowning in snot too! It DOES get a little bit easier when they can blow their own noses. Hope you guys feel better soon! (p.s. Drake looks so much like his daddy in those pictures!:)

Unknown said...

Awww poor little guy. Hope you all get well soon. It's no fun.

Michelle said...

I am so sad for Drake - but ewww - that picture is gross!!

Amanda said...

It was sad not to see you guys yesterday. I hope you all feel better!

Megh said...

It's definitely no fun to be sick, but Drake manages to stay ADORABLE through it all! He's such a cute kid! Hope you guys are feeling better!

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

Poor Draky! I really hope he didn't get sick from Mak and I. I swear we've been sick for like three months straight. I'm glad he's doing better.