Thursday, October 8, 2009

More pics of Drake

I hope it isn't too boring to just see some pictures of Drake. This is about the best way to keep our families updated on what is going on with Drakey. Drake is the most exciting thing that is going on with us, otherwise it is just same old, same old. So enjoy some pics of my little mister!!!
I also entered Drake in the Great American photo contest so please vote for him at http://gapc-vote.com/?p=1833256

This is Drake's " What? I wasn't trying to open the cabinets - especially the one with the garbage in it" face.

Drake now waves hello and goodbye!!! Here he is after his bath waving to the camera.

Here is Drake trying to get Chris to stay home and not go to school - or he is just trying to tell him to leave the computer for mom.

Drake got a big boy car seat this week and so I let him play with the box it came in. He loves it - he just constantly crawls in and out, in and out.

Drake tries to suck and eat everything. Here he is eating the strap from his high chair. He is such a weirdo.

Look how cute he is.....

too bad he doesn't like to keep his hat on.

4 comments:

Teisa Linscott said...

he is so big and I still think he is looking more and more like you every time I see him. I can't wait to hold him in Dec..... if he will let me hold him.

Michelle said...

I agree with Teisa, he is looking more and more like you! Never apologize for putting up pictures of Drake - I absolutely love them :). I have a feeling he will have time to get used to wearing the hat!

Unknown said...

That hat is adorable! I bet he will win something in that contest. He is a really cute kid!

How is school going for Chris?

The Wisconsin Wheatleys said...

At least he kept the hat on long enough for you to take a picture :) He is too cute!