Friday, October 30, 2009

The Lion

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Look at my cute lion.


We went trick or treating at Chris's school on Friday and Drake loved it. He was trying to hoard all of the candy and get as much as he could. How did he already know how to do that? He was being a little shy with the growl for some reason - but we got it out of him a couple times.


A little cat nap (or lion nap) before all the fun.
Trying to get as much candy as possible.



Us and our Drakey.

6 comments:

Teisa Linscott said...

I love it! You and Chris both look so thin.... not fair!

Michelle said...

I'm with Teisa - are you eating? Drake looks fabulous - I think you need a video with the roar. The sugar hoarding thing must be some kind of innate ability!

Unknown said...

I agree. Jenna you are a HOTTIE! Glad I have you to keep me warm during the cold Wisconsin winter!

Nicole said...

Ohhh, he's so stinking cute!! I love your pictures. Looks like you guys had a great Halloween.

Unknown said...

What a fitting costume for the little growler! I LOVE IT! I swear he is the cutest lion I've ever seen. Glad you guys had fun.

Tara and Dan said...

Oh my goodness- he is the CUTEST!!!