Sunday, November 22, 2009

Little Mister

Here are some random pictures of what my little mister has been up to lately ...


Cheese!


Cuddling with his monkey


Drake loves his crib. He sleeps really well in it but he will also just sit in there and babble and play. Sometimes when I come in to get him out, he doesn't want me to pick him up. He just wants to crawl around in there and play with his monkey. He is so funny.

He is such a weirdo.


We had some friends over for sushi recently and so Chris had to put his sushi headband on Drake. Drake was being a stinker and wasn't cooperating when I was taking his picture so this is the best I got.

Drake has also learned how to clap recently. He loves to clap for himself while he is eating or just randomly while he is playing. He is also becoming a really good stander. He will stand all by himself for quite a while, but then he will get bored and fall down so he can crawl. He cruises when he crawls and gets wherever he wants to go super quickly. He is so much fun and I am thoroughly enjoying watching him grow and learn. I just hope it doesn't go by too fast.

5 comments:

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

Cutest pictures ever! I love the mohawk. We can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Michelle said...

I love the updated photos! What a great baby he is - I love that you let him have time to play in his crib. It is so good for him to know how to entertain himself as well as the rest of us! When do you come home?

Unknown said...

Love the 'karate kid' pic! He is so cute and he seems like a really happy lil' guy.

Nicole said...

Hee hee! I love the one of Drake looking shocked in his crib. What a cutie!

Brad said...

Okay the "I just saw the coolest thing ever in the corner of my crib" pic is probably the greatest face I've ever seen.