Monday, June 28, 2010

The Cove


So I watched the documentary, The Cove last night. It is so depressing, sad, and eye opening. I just can't believe all of the awful things that are going on in the world right now. I feel so bad because, to be completely honest, I am part of the problem. I, unfortunately, have not done anything about anything. I am wanting to change that and soon. Unfortunately I am not in a place financially to do much of anything. I am in a selfish part of my life right now and need to take care of my family. If anyone has any ideas on how I can help with causes like the cause on The Cove please let me know. I need some ideas. Anyways, I definitely recommend taking a look at this documentary. I found very informative and entertaining. They do have a website that outlines things that you can do to help at www.takepart/thecove. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

laras said...

isnt that a crazy documentry.... ?it for sure opens your eyes. it is just so sad. :( I agree with everything you said on your post. wish i could do something. hope all is well!! your family is truly adorable. hope to see you soon. xoxox