Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lagoon!

Okay, so I am going to back track a bit.
About a month ago Drake and I went to Utah while Chris studied.
It was so fun to spend time with our families.
Although I felt bad we were having fun and Chris was stuck home by himself studying.
I of course forgot my camera, so these are pics I got from my sister.
Thanks Teisa!

Here is Drake and Emie getting married!
Haha, so a little weird I know.
First of all, they are cousins.
And second, Drake is in a dress.
But Emie said that since it is a blue dress then he still is the "prince".
I guess that works...

We also took the kids to Lagoon!
It was tons of fun, even though I couldn't do any of the rides.
But my Dad happily took Drake on the rides.



Lance also took Drake fishing.
Drake was super excited to go,
but he doesn't really have the patience to wait for the fish to come.
It was a little tricky to keep him from moving the fishing poles.
But, they did catch a fish,
and Drake was more than willing to look at and touch it.
And then we of course let it go.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That looks SOO fun! We're going to be taking Joshua and Ella for the first time next month. I think I'm even more excited about it than they are. :)